Phase I – Start Making Positive Changes
In your first three months, you’ll visit with Kelly Barron, DC, to talk about your goals, get measured on our state-of-the-art Body Composition Scanner, and build a sustainable nutrition plan. You will have access to our Heathy Steps App, meal plans and a curriculum of nutrition education.
Then you’ll have scheduled meetings with Kelly each month to review progress and make small changes (if necessary) to ensure the plan is working for you.
Phase II – Accountability
This is where most people struggle: maintaining good nutrition for life. In this stage, you’ll meet with Kelly once per month to review goals, get remeasured, and make small tweaks to your plan.
The Accountability Stage is ONLY available to Graduates of Phase I.
START HERE: PHASE I
2 MONTH COMMITMENT
- Initial Consultation & Health Assessment
- 4 Weeks Customized Meal Plans (with Grocery Lists)
- Goal Setting
- Comprehensive Nutrition Handbook
- Biometric Testing
- Monthly Follow-Up Visits
- Access to Exclusive HSN App & Group Messaging Board with Fellow Nutrition Clients
- Weekly Virtual Check-ins
- Graduate to On-Going Coaching after 2 months ($89/month)